[Discuss-gnuradio] OOK Modulation

From: sibar002
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OOK Modulation
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 14:43:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am working on creating a OOK Modulation block. I have created a block
using the bpsk.py file as an example. I changed the constellation points
such that 1+0j and 0+0j. I am now trying to change the waveform that is
outputted from the USRP. I would like to transmit a square wave for 1 and
nothing for 0. I am not sure how I can do these. I would greatly appreciate
any help or advise that any one could give me. Thank you for your time and
help.