Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QS1R SDR support?

From: Matthew Biederman
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QS1R SDR support?
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 09:27:28 -0400

hi tom,

thanks for your response, thats really too bad - I was hoping to get into the
gnuradio software. If I set the QS1R to stream on a particular IP and port, can
I just use a UDP source block?

Or better yet, how difficult is it to write a source block for this radio?  Ive
looked through the documentation a little maybe it is not as hairy as I
imagine? do you have any pointers to documents on writing those particular
blocks?

or maybe i am better off trading in my qs1r for a USRP…hmmm

cheers
matthew