Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Messaging Blocks

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Messaging Blocks
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:17:45 -0400

On 09/24/2012 11:03 AM, Travis Collins wrote:
> Is this method of using message blocks even possible or a good idea in
> general?
>

>From your last email, it seems like you are just trying to get a hold of
samples in python. I think this python blocks feature will be helpful
for you:

https://github.com/guruofquality/grextras/wiki#wiki-feature-python-blocks

Your work function will get called with a numpy array(s) for input and
output: see An example work function implementing an adder in python

https://github.com/guruofquality/grextras/wiki/Blocks-Coding-Guide

-josh