Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] N210 FPGA image not compatible with the host uhd

From: LD Zhang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] N210 FPGA image not compatible with the host uhd code build?
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 16:44:23 -0700

Yes it was my fault. Power cycle did the trick.

LD

Hmm, not sure. Make sure you are

1) There are two commands there. The downloader and the burner. Make
sure both are executed.

2) You will need to power cycle the USRP after the burn

If that is failing, let me know but... it looks like you have installed
the master branch. So the compatible images can be manually grabbed from
here: http://files.ettus.com/binaries/master_images/

-josh