[Discuss-gnuradio] FSK modulation

From: Joana Goncalves
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK modulation
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 21:50:50 +0000

Hello,

I am quite new in GnuRadio Companion and I am just trying to transmit and receive a file through FSK modulation, but I am having some troubles.

Attached is the block diagram that I am trying to implement. Do you know what is the problem here?

I don’t understand very well some block and how they work, such as the Chunks to symbols and Interpolating FIR FILTER. Can you give me a help?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards
Joana