Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building on Mac OS X 10.7.4 the latest tarball (3

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building on Mac OS X 10.7.4 the latest tarball (3.6.2) - I finally did it but just a pair of issues left.....
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 13:00:16 -0400

Hi Arturo - If you check the CMakeCache.txt file in the top level build
directory, I think you'll find that the PYTHON variables do not match up --
some are for 2.6 while others are for 2.7.  Supply the desired values on the
cmake command line ("cmake -DPYTHON_FOO=BAR ..."), recheck the CMakeCache.txt,
rebuild everything, then try again and see if that corrects the issue.  I
-highly- recommend against setting DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH except for when doing
local "tests" before installing (so as to get the just compiled libraries
rather than the already installed ones).  Do let me know how this goes. - MLD