Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio RTL-SDR: self._grid_compiled_list_id er

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio RTL-SDR: self._grid_compiled_list_id error under Mac OS X 10.7.4
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 11:46:34 -0400

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 8:12 AM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am trying to get GNU Radio working on a Mac OS X 10.7.4 Air laptop.  I
> installed most of the required packages via MacPorts, and then pulled GNU
> Radio from git.
> It installed O.K., but dies like this:

Dan,
Sorry, which application are you trying to run that's causing this problem?

Also, it might be easier to get started by using GNU Radio Companion.
Just launch gnuradio-companion and drop down an RTL source block and
connect it to a wxgui FFT sink (or QT GUI, but GRC defaults to using
WX, so that's probably easier). Then run the graph and see what you
get.

Tom