[Discuss-gnuradio] UHD read_gpio() help

From: sibar002
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD read_gpio() help
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 13:38:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am trying call the read_gpio() function from the dboard_iface class in a
c++ program that I have written. I have studied the .cpp files located in
the host/examples directory in order to accomplish this. In these examples,
they call uhd::usrp::multi_usrp::sptr usrp =
uhd::usrp::multi_usrp::make(args), and I am able to use the read_gpio() by
using get_rx_dboard_iface(). I was wondering if anyone could give me any
advise on how I can call read_gpio() without having to use make(args) in
multi_usrp. I would greatly appreciate any help that anyone could give me.
Thank you.