[Discuss-gnuradio] Profiling GNU Radio flow graphs

From: wunsch
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Profiling GNU Radio flow graphs
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 18:53:58 +0200

Hi all,

I am currently trying to optimize the performance of my DRM transmitter
and for this purpose I want to profile my flow graphs.

After some googling and searching the archives I stumbled upon oprofile
which looks quite nice to me. However, a first try did not really provide
very significant results. But that could also be due to misconfiguration,
I did not read the manual very carefully...

Just wanted to know if there are other/better solutions for profiling you
would recommend. Any comments are appreciated!

Best regards,
Felix