Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to simulate a Zoom in FFT display ?

From: Ryan Connelly
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to simulate a Zoom in FFT display ?
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 09:51:21 -0400

In the Frequency Xlating FIR filter just put a decimation factor and
output that to FFT. This will be "zoomed" to the center frequency by
the decimation factor. For example if you have a 1M sample rate file,
and pass it through a decimation of 4, you will get an FFT "zoomed" to
a 250 kHz bandwidth. Is that what you want to achieve?

Also the center frequency parameter (in that FIR filter) can be a
variable linked to a GUI slider so that you can interactively move the
center frequency you are zoomed on.