Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Support wideband(20MHz) OFDM transmitting/receivi

From: Qing Yang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Support wideband(20MHz) OFDM transmitting/receiving using RawOFMD and USRP N210
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 23:15:21 +0800

Hi Alex,

I run benchmark_ofdm on my equipments. It can support 20MHz transmitting and receiving. I run the commands

~/grforwarder_ylz/gr-uhd/apps$ ./benchmark_tx.py -f 2.485G  -W 20M
~/grforwarder_ylz/gr-uhd/apps$ ./benchmark_rx.py -f 2.485G -W 20M

the receiver works well.

However, when I use the uhd_fft.py to see the signal spectrum, the bandwidth of the benchmark_tx's signal is only 8MHz. I guess the benchmark_tx does not use 20MHz to transmit.

--
Yang, Qing
Information Engineering, CUHK