Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] preload a signal onto USRP

From: Robert Cicconetti
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] preload a signal onto USRP
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 16:57:02 -0400

If you really needed to use a USRP as a standalone signal generator you could probably encode the signal into a hardware block on the FPGA, depending on how much in the way of resources are left unused. It would be much more work than the file source method mentioned earlier. Why do you want it preloaded? Low latency?

-R C