[Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon info

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon info
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 13:04:55 -0400

Hi everyone,

So far we've been getting registrations for the conference at a steady
rate, so thanks to everyone for signing up early!

There are two important announcements:

I wanted to remind everyone that we have special room rates for the
conference at the Sheraton where we'll be holding the event. I would
really appreciate it if we could all take advantage of this
opportunity and sign up as well. This rate is available until Aug. 24.
The following address will take you to the offer page:

https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/gnuradioconference2012

Second is that Ettus Research has generously offered to cover the
registration for students coming to the conference. This includes the
students involved in GSoC and any students who will be using the NSF
travel money to attend. Please contact me to let me know if you will
be taking advantage of this opportunity. I will need your contact
information and some proof of being a student (valid ID card,
up-to-date transcript, or something else official from your
university).

Tom