Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble With UHD Tune Request

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble With UHD Tune Request
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 15:30:54 -0700

On 07/27/2012 03:25 PM, Daniel Labarowski wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Josh! I should have been more specific. The link to
> the compile error <http://pastebin.com/cVHrjN0k>was in the previous
> message which I had linked to. I can get passed this error if I remove
> all references to the problem header from
> //src/swig/<Module_Name>_swig.i , but perhaps this causes the problems I
> mentioned in my first post

Looks like its missing an include for the
DL_Hitemp_Blocks_Frequency_Changer interface.

Careful, there are includes for compiling the wrapper and there are
includes for exporting interfaces to swig %include vs #include. Here is
a good example, see how the block includes appear 2x in the file with
different directives:
http://gnuradio.org/cgit/gnuradio.git/tree/gr-uhd/swig/uhd_swig.i#n40

> <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2012-07/msg00222.html>
> (second-to-last paragraph, although I have since been able to include
> include both files thanks to your last suggestion. The problems remain
> though.)? /Will read up on template directives. Was wondering if swig is
> even necessary to use my block in C++ flowgraphs?

swig is only for python bindings. All c++, then you dont need swig.