[Discuss-gnuradio] FM transmitter on MatLab and transmission on USRP

From: Rakesh K Gupta
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FM transmitter on MatLab and transmission on USRP
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 11:27:42 +0530

Dear All,

I am new to USRP. I want to develop FM transmission (Voice) using Matlab and radio transmission through USRP. Can you suggest some programme.

With Thanks and Regards

Rakesh Kumar Gupta

Senior Group Manager

Communication Division - Defence

Rolta India Limited

Rolta Tower C, Rolta Technology Park

22nd Street, MIDC, Marol,

Andheri(East), Mumbai – 400 093

Voice Board : +91 22 2926 6666 Ext. 5176

Mob : 917738777076

Fax : +91 22 2926 6823

@Work :<< address@hidden >>

This e-mail, along with any files transmitted with it, is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s); it may also be legally privileged. If you happen to receive this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail, and delete this e-mail message, including any file(s), from your system. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. Further, while we scan all emails, we cannot guarantee that any email is virus-free, nor can we accept responsibility for any virus that has been introduced by this email or its attachments.