[Discuss-gnuradio] Tagged File Sink in GRC

From: Daniel Labarowski
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tagged File Sink in GRC
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 17:00:48 -0400

I compiled GNURadio using the build script yesterday. In a previous version of GNURadio, I believe that the Tagged File Sink was displayed in GNURadio Companion under sinks. I couldn't find it there so I search the build folder as well as my filesystem to find that I had no gr_tagged_file_sink.xml . I'm not sure if this is an error pertaining only to my installation or if this was removed from GNURadio at some point. I do have .cc .o .h ad .i files for gr_tagged_file_sink. I found the xml file here and copied it (as root) to /usr/local/share/gnuradio/grc/blocks. It still isn't showing up in GRC though. Any idea what I need to do to get this block showing in GRC? Thanks!

-Dan