Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Remove USRP filters.

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Remove USRP filters.
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 16:59:46 -0400

Hey Michael,

I just purchased an Ubertooth One and it came in the mail today, pumped to play around with it!  I was excited to find the project.  It fills in a huge gap of commodity bluetooth sensing.

In downloading the ubertooth code, I stumbled in to your gr-bluetooth code and then just so happened to find this thread active here.  You should consider putting gr-bluetooth up on CGRAN (https://www.cgran.org).  It's where a lot of GNU Radio users go to find projects, and I know that this is one a lot of people would like to use, and possibly keep up to date!

- George