Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR 3.6.1 and OSX

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR 3.6.1 and OSX
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:54:40 -0400

Hi Ed - GNU Radio 3.6.1 and the latest trunk will work with OSX 10.5, 10.6, and
10.7; possibly 10.4 though I haven't tested that in a long time.  Dependencies
are the key, and not an easy set to get installed correctly no matter which
path you take to get them (MacPorts, Fink, Homebrew, by hand).  Some day I'll
get around to updating the MacPorts GR install; it's a bit out of date.  So,
yes, this can be done; I use MacPorts for the dependencies, and that works OK
for everything except Wx which has been off and on for years.  Not sure what
else I can say; if you email me off list with more specific issues I'll see
what I can do to help.  Good luck! - MLD