Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LFTX Rev 2.2 Compatibility Issue with USRP2

From: juancolon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LFTX Rev 2.2 Compatibility Issue with USRP2
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 06:29:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Josh,

Definitely both daughterboards has different frequency ranges, I just wanted
to test the TX channel of the USRP2 to make sure is working.

That is the way I'm testing the LFTX, I have a spectrum analyzer connected
to the RX ports.

This is the flowgraph:
SignaSource ---> UHD:USRPSink

I have tested the USRP2 with previous UHD and also with the legacy gnuradio
version, but did not work either. LFTX pins are OK, and it works in the
N210, so probably something with the USRP2 motherboard.

Thanks for suggestions,

Juan