[Discuss-gnuradio] rational resampler question

From: Stephen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] rational resampler question
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 22:01:31 -0500

Hi,

I'm trying to convert a flowgraph from grc to c++. In grc there is a
rational resampler block and a rational resampler base block. I could
not find a c++ version of the rational resampler block. Does a c++
version exist? I don't much about either but I tried to use the rational
resampler base block in both the grc flow graph and my c++ code and I
could not get it to work in either. What's the difference between the two?

Stephen