Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Patch to Include LNA enhancement and IF gain and

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Patch to Include LNA enhancement and IF gain and filter settings for FCD
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 21:05:24 +0200

Okay, I'm going to agree to include the extra API; however, before the patch can be applied corrections are necessary. In most functions you will have to either reverse the inequality sign or the order of the conditions for the parameters to have any effect. Also note that you have a gap for the IF gains between 0.0 and the next value. Furthermore, I would also ask to always make the split halfway between the two values rather than at one of the values (e.g. you want 8.9 to be rounded up to 9.0 instead of down to 6).

According to the patch, a file called fcd_rx.grc has been added to gr-fcd/examples/grc/CMakeLists.txt but no such file is included in the patch.

Alex