Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio Screencast for Absolute Beginners

From: sumitstop
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio Screencast for Absolute Beginners
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 20:55:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Community,
I have just uploaded a lengthy video as a supplement to my earlier
screencast on gnuradio-companion. I recorded it last evening but somehow was
unable to find that where it was saved in my system. Now I am using a good
screen recorder which is giving me option to pause in between the recordings
:) Hence I was able to record for more than 50 mins :P

Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaST-ajS4EY&feature=plcp

More screencasts will be up very soon.

:working: