[Discuss-gnuradio] "QAM Demod" error in GRC

From: jiajue ou
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] "QAM Demod" error in GRC
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 22:56:22 +0800

Hi all,

I’m using GRC and the simple flow graph(1) at receiver  is as follows:

Usrp source---->qam demod---->file sink

It works fine at first. However, when I tried to execute another similar flow graph(2) that was built before UPDATING GNURADIO from 3.5.0 to 3.6.0. an error occurs:

Generating:”/home/azalea/exp/top_block.py”

executing:”/home/azalea/exp/top_block.py”

File :”/home/azalea/exp/top_block.py”, line 79

Self.digital_qam_demod_0=----------->

Syntax error: invalid syntax

(I looked up the python file, line 79 and line 80 are:

Self.digital_qam_demod_0=----------->

Cannot find ‘gray_coded’: digital.qam.qam_demod(

)

Then, I return to the mentioned flow graph(1), same error again.

I also tried to start a new flow graph or make/make install gnuradio, but in vain.

I’m just confused. The flow graph(1) worked well even after updating gnuradio. After that and before the error I didn’t remove or modify any module in gnuradio.

Thanks a lot!

Best,

Jia