[Discuss-gnuradio] NEC uPD720200 and USRP B100

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] NEC uPD720200 and USRP B100
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 19:28:04 +0200

Hi Nick and everybody,

today I tried to access my B100 via the NEC Corporation uPD720200
usb 3.0 controller that you quoted in this message:

installed on a PCIe USB 3.0 expansion card.

UHD could not find devices (./uhd_find_devices)

whereas it actually can find my B100 both if it is connected to the USB 2.0
controller on-board the PC motherboard and if it's connected to a PCI
USB 2.0 expansion card.

do you have any search hints for this, is your uPD720200 on-board the
motherboard or on a separate device?

thanks and regards

vincenzo

--