Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Programming FPGA

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Programming FPGA
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 16:10:52 -0700

The Verilog code is all available and it is in the UHD git repository.  I would suggest you start there.

Matt

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 10:34 AM, sibar002 <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello

I am currently working on the USRP N210. I am trying to modify the VHDL code
for the FPGA in order to gain acccess to some of the unused pins. I am
unsure of how to do this, and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on
how to do this. I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you.

Sam