Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gqrx branch osmosdr

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gqrx branch osmosdr
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 08:17:39 +0200

Alexandru Csete wrote on 2012-06-05 19:06:

> There is no audio filter yet (except de-emphasis) so you get pretty
> much 48 kHz worth of noise, including stereo pilot tone and whatever
> crap they include in a broadcast FM channel these days.

I put in some debugging code near the filter tap calculations to see the
resulting filters. Would be nice to display the real filter curve in the
spectrum, with some infos like the cutoff frequencies, transistion width
and number of taps (complexity),  maybe next week I can play on that.

Printing out the taps, pasting into an octave instance, fft and plotting
was straigth forward. I love it when a plan comes together!

Patrick
Patrick Strasser <patrick dot strasser at  tugraz dot at>
Student of Telematics, Graz Univ. of Technology, Austria