Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Any friend working on Hydra from UT austin? How a

From: Andrew Davis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Any friend working on Hydra from UT austin? How about the performance.
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 20:55:13 -0400

I only have one USRP, and I believe only like 2% of people here have
more than one for that kind of testing, so there's not many here with
answers in this case. I saw you last thread and felt bad no one knew
the answer. Although I believe the answer could be derived from the
available bandwidth and noise.