Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RTT time of ping based on OFDM tunnel

From: Alex Zhang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RTT time of ping based on OFDM tunnel
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 16:34:02 -0500

Hi Ian,

Thanks, I understand the backoff now. And I searched the archive, Tom did mentioned that the --tx-amplitude can not be set too big due to the large PAPR of OFMD.
I tried to set the tx-amplitude as 0.2 ~ 0.3, and the observed supported bandwidth is still about 1~1.2MHz on my i7 4core computer.
The ping packet loss is 20% ~ 40%.

Actually, I just want to know any performance on such OFDM link has been reported or not, as my benchmark.