[Discuss-gnuradio] Amplifier

From: Cristian Rougier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Amplifier
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 13:44:51 -0500

Hello, i'm working in a private project with USRP 1 and OpenBTS on PCS 1900MHZ.

Currently im working with chinesse (Ledmate.net) 25 dbm amplifier and duplexer for pcs 1900, this works, but i having problems in some areas, i can't register any phones.

Can anybody tell me what is the best amplifiers brand for use in this project ?,
i need to full extend the coverage area.

My current configuration is

USRP1+clock tamer > PCS 25dbm amplifier > PCS duplexer > antenna (yagi or omni 9dbi)

I need any other component? i'm planing to change the amplifier, what is the best and
what better power for full extent coverage and work fine?

I wait your news

Thanks in advance

Regards

Cristian