[Discuss-gnuradio] GRC error - GThread-ERROR

From: Andy Knitt
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC error - GThread-ERROR
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 19:59:06 -0500

GRC was working great for me two days ago.  Shut the computer down
with everything working.  Today I started it up (haven't changed a
thing) and now I'm getting this error when trying to execute
flowgraphs:

GThread-ERROR **: file
/build/buildd/glib2.0-2.30.0/./gthread/gthread-posix.c: line 348
(g_thread_create_posix_impl): error 'Invalid argument' during
'pthread_attr_setschedparam (&attr, &sched)'

Another flowgraph that will execute runs very choppily and poorly,
eventually locking up completely.  All was well last time I had it
running.

Could anyone tell me what might be causing these issues and why it
seemed to start out of thin air?

Thanks,

Andy