[Discuss-gnuradio] GRC Audio Source Block

From: William Pretty Security
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC Audio Source Block
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 10:40:20 -0400

Hello List;

I would like to know if it is possible to set the sample rate higher than 48KHz in the audio source block of

GRC ?

I have an older version of GRC, and I am wondering if this has changed. I am attempting to receiver 40KHz

Ultra-sonic signals from an Ultra-Sonic transducer. A 10K to 65KHz capability would be even better .

As I recall Marcus did some research with VLF and a sound card, but I am not sure what the frequency range was.

Bill