Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] First try with RTL2832

From: Farhad Abdolian
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] First try with RTL2832
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 04:22:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Alex,
Thanks for the videos, I had seen some of them before, I am not sure we are using the same modules, the one i am using a much smaller one like the image I have attached.
I am 'playing' with the different parameters today and hopefully I can get some good results from it. My signals are really weak (about -90db with strong FM channel).

BR,
Farhad