Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] More dumpeths

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] More dumpeths
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 16:30:17 -0400

On 04/14/2012 04:03 PM, Johnathan Corgan wrote:
On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 12:25, Marcus D. Leech<address@hidden>  wrote:

Both of those commits fail to build for me in gr-trellis
Not sure why that is, might be a result of repeated git checkouts on
different tags, etc., without cleaning up in between.  It compiles ok
here.

Two more tests will help me narrow this down:

Please try commit 29c887da, which is the merge on former 'next' branch
of the working commit 27dd737a.
This commit fails.

Please try commit c787fb66, which is the merge on the former 'next'
branch of a PMT library modification (this is one of the ones that
failed in trellis for you, hopefully you can make it work.)

This commit fails. But I had to roll-back to an older version of UHD to get it to build. Still failed though.

If this last fails, please try branch 'test/undo-pmt-deleter', which
I've pushed to the main gnuradio repository.

That works. No segfaults on exit.

I appreciate all the testing, since I can't duplicate the problem, and
obviously this is important to fix as soon as possible.

Johnathan

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator