Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Windows Port Up and Running, no gr-audi

From: Adam Gunderson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Windows Port Up and Running, no gr-audio / gr-fcd
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 19:44:28 -0600

Drat, misread the version numbers that explains gr-fcd, still no luck on gr-audio though unless it ended up in a different place somehow.

Pretty new to gnuradio, currently have a the dial_tone.grc working with an output to a wave file and that's about it.

If sliders mean moving the blocks around the horizontal and vertical axis with the mouse if so than that's a no, if they're something else then I'm not sure, still reading up on gnuradio material now that it's working. I started by trying to get it running in cygwin (huge headache) thanks for the awesome windows binaries Josh!

easy_install did not work failed the compile, the link for lxml definitely did.

Thanks

-Adam

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 7:28 PM, Josh Blum <address@hidden> wrote:

On 04/07/2012 05:58 PM, Adam Gunderson wrote:
> Have the windows port up and running using the method below but I have a
> few questions.
>
> Found Josh Blum's directions for install the GNU Radio windows here:
> http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki/GNURadio_Windows

Also: Did the easy install of lxml work for you? I ask because I heard a
report of the easy install compile failing. Thats why I posted the
alternative link -- I'm still trying to get the instructions 100% :-)

-Josh