Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Benchmark_Tx Problem

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Benchmark_Tx Problem
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 20:10:00 -0400

On 04/06/2012 07:59 PM, sibar002 wrote:
Hello Ben,

Thank you for your response. I tried adjusting my bitrate in order to
prevent this from happening, but I continue to have the same problem. I
forgot to mention that I am running a dual OS on my computer (Windows and
Linux). Could this be causing the overflow problem? Thank you again. I
really appreciate any help or advice.

Thanks
Sam

Are you running your Linux partition as a VM, or you just dual-boot?

I've found that USB support through VMWare is *horrible*.

Ben Hilburn-3 wrote:
Sam -

(O)s indicate that there are overflows occurring - your computer is not
able to keep up with the data rate, and is falling behind in processing as
new packets arrive.

Cheers,
Ben