[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USRP

From: Syed Paymaan Raza
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USRP
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 04:08:13 +0500

We're working with Uzair Baig who has been in contact with you over some issues before. We're trying to implement a simple point-to-point digital communication system in GRC. I've attached the snapshots of the flowgraph for you to look at. You can have a look at all the settings.

If we remove the packet encoder/decoder blocks, then we receive something at the scope, but it's not correct. However, if we include the packet encoder/decoder, then we don't receive anything at all at the scope. We figure it may be either because of our incorrect settings of the USRP sink/source blocks OR the LO offset at the receiver results in so many errors that the packet decoder isn't able to decode anything.

We've also tried the .grc file you mentioned at: http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/3956225. This is working in simulation but once we connect the sink/source block, it's the same problem all over again.

Please guide.

Thanks,
Paymaan