[Discuss-gnuradio] Reminder for the GSoC

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reminder for the GSoC
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:54:36 -0400

There's one week left to submit applications (due April 6) as students
to this year's GSoC. I have heard that a number of people already
have, so this is just a gentle reminder to come and participate this
year!

Since we are participating under the larger GNU project's umbrella, we
will follow their student application for consistency. Our webpage has
been updated to reflect this.
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/GSoC

Thanks!
Tom