Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding installation of GNURADIO on Ubuntu 11.1

From: Ellen Apolinar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding installation of GNURADIO on Ubuntu 11.10
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:51:56 +0200

Thank you for your answers.

I've installed cmake and now it seems to install GNU Radio without any other problems. At least the error with building UHD didn't appear yet.

@Marcus: I've thought that the version at the GNU Radio Installation Guide is the newest version I can get.

Regards
Ellen

2012/3/28 Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden>
On 03/28/2012 07:00 AM, Ellen Apolinar wrote:
Also I have to say that I don't get the same error as they discussed in the mailing list.

When I try |./build-gnuradio -v -l build-log.txt" I get following answer in the end of the log-file:
Building UHD..../build-gnuradio: line 580: cmake: command not found
make: *** No rule to make target `clean'.  Stop.
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
UHD build apparently failed
Exiting UHD build

Line 580:
cmake ../ >>$LOGDEV 2>&1

Sorry for writing this fact after writing the e-mail.

Regards
Ellen