Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Confused after upgrade to UHD USRP Source + WBX

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Confused after upgrade to UHD USRP Source + WBX
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 12:07:46 -0700

On 03/23/2012 12:00 PM, Jasper Kanbier wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I just upgraded my gnuradio software and noticed there is a different usrp
> source block (uhd)
>
> Now I am puzzled how to configure my usrp1.
>

> I got a LFRX on TXA and a WBX on TBX and have no clue how to set up the USRP
> Source Block in GRC..

For this, set the subdev/frontend specification to the string

"A:AB B:0"

This puts the IQ subdevice of the LFRX on DSP0, and the WBX on DSP1

> Is there any doecumentation, release notes on this???

Here is a folder worth of examples:
http://gnuradio.org/cgit/gnuradio.git/tree/gr-uhd/examples
http://gnuradio.org/cgit/gnuradio.git/tree/gr-uhd/apps

Also, see the documentation in the UHD source/sink blocks in GRC (there
is quite a bit).

-Josh