Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem building gr-howto-write-a-block-cmake

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem building gr-howto-write-a-block-cmake
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:02:21 -0400

Success!

Everything works fine as long as I make the following change on the top
CMakeLists.txt file in gr-howto-write-a-block-cmake
from
project(gr-howto-write-a-block CXX)
project(gr-howto-write-a-block CXX C)

Cmake is now finding the PythonLibs at:
/usr/lib64/libpython2.7.so

I have no idea why this works......

Also note that the sample project directories generated by the
gr_modtool.py
script produce CMakeLists.txt files with the former declaration of "project"
and thus do not work for me without the above modification.

thanks everyone for the help,
Achilleas