Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble building (32-bit Linux, volk-related?)

From: Ian Cullinan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble building (32-bit Linux, volk-related?)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 10:38:46 +1100

On Fri, 2012-03-16 at 23:34 +1100, Tom Rondeau wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 2:07 AM, Ian Cullinan
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>         I'm having trouble building gnuradio from git on my 32-bit
>         Ubuntu 10.10 machine.
>

> What version of Orc is installed on your system?

$ aptitude show liborc-0.4-dev
Package: liborc-0.4-dev
State: installed
Automatically installed: no
Version: 0.4.6-1

Ian

This communication contains information which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me
by telephone immediately.