Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help on blks2.ofdm_mod

From: Ben Reynwar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help on blks2.ofdm_mod
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 10:04:00 -0700

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 12:21 AM, Ebtisam Ahmed
<address@hidden> wrote:
> hi all,
>
> Im interested in making the ofdm program in python and im facing
> problem in the input arguements of the blks2.ofdm_mod. I tried to find
> that in the net but cant find it satisfactorily. can any one help me
> out in this.
>
> Thanx for ur time
>
> Regards,
> Ebtisam

Looking at the source code is currently the easiest solution.

If you know where the source code is and you're on a unix system you
could go to the source directory and do a:
grep -r "ofdm_mod" .
to try to find the file where it is defined.
This might even turn up some example files where the block is used.

If you don't where the source is, then you can find where the python
source is installed using python by:
>> import gnuradio
>> gnuradio.__file__

Finally, yes, it would be nice to be able to get this information
without diving into the source code, and we're working on that.

Cheers,
Ben