[Discuss-gnuradio] keyboard data

From: anju babu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] keyboard data
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 20:59:10 +0530

hi all,

        I'm doing my m.tech thesis on underwater communication using gnuradio.i would like to know  whether we could pass data to a GRC flowgraph from a keyboard and transmit simultaneously.also when i'm transmitting some text from a file using gmsk modulation and demodulation i'm receiving the file only when the source file is in repeat mode.otherwise the destination file seems to be blank.my flow graph is;

file source - packet encoder - gmsk modulator - gmsk demodulator - packetdecoder -file sink.

please any one help me urgently....

anju babu