Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RDS reception

From: Andrew Davis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RDS reception
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:12:28 -0500

I think the problems with SNR is with the FM Demod, my car stereo can
get RDS as the station fades 40 miles away, but with my USRP has
trouble picking up the stereo pilot from a 50kw station one mile away
( -10dBm ). FM demod is hard for software ( I think GNUradio just uses
a zero-crossing detector ).

Do you have the code, I would love to test it.