[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Request

From: guelord ingala
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Request
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:41:15 +0000 (GMT)

I started a new project involving GNURadio and USRP.
I'm using Ubuntu 11.10 and GNU Radio Companion v3.5.1-9-g4beff39a. The hardwares I've got are: 2 units of USRP1 Rev 4.1 and DBSRX Rev2.1.
I've got 2 questions:
1. These versions of USRP and daughter boards are still compatible with the version of the software above?
2. Could you please show me how to set the USRP-Source in the Gnuradio-companion so that to target each daughter boards.
For your information, the 2 USRP's were long ago synchronized as master and slave. So I've got 4 units of DBSRX daughters boards.
You help will be positively appreciated.

Dominique