Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Meet SDR guys IRL: Karlsruhe WSR

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Meet SDR guys IRL: Karlsruhe WSR
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:25:16 +0100

Hi everyone,

some updates: I have booked a table at "Vogelbräu" for 19:30 on Tuesday
6 March.
The adress is "Kapellenstrasse 50" (or www.vogelbraeu.de for an
IP-compatible adress :).
It's a pretty decent Microbrewery, the food's good, so if you've been
travelling, here's the place to get that stomach filled.

Also, the program has been finalized:
http://www-int.etec.uni-karlsruhe.de/seiten/conferences/wsr12/

See you 'round,
MB