Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How does the gr.enable_realtime_scheduling() affe

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How does the gr.enable_realtime_scheduling() affect flow graph? How to avoid receive own data?
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 16:21:18 -0800

If this helps, you can precisely time transmit packets using stream
tags. If you know the time when a transmit occurs, you can intelligently
mute your receiver. See notes in uhd_usrp_sink.h

Also, it has just occurred to me that my stream selector block does not
forward stream tags. - Mental note to myself.

-Josh