[Discuss-gnuradio] How to use USRP device MAC address in python code

From: Dhrubojyoti Roy
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to use USRP device MAC address in python code
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 19:43:36 -0500

I am working with GNURadio 3.5, UHD_003.004.000-287958b and USRP N210 running WBX daughterboards. I need to access and use the device's MAC address from my python code. On browsing through the documentation, I found the following class usrp2_base in Gnuradio 3.4.2 has a method mac_addr() to get the USRP2 hardware MAC address. Is there an equivalent method in UHD? If so, how can it be invoked from python code?

--
Dhrubojyoti Roy
1655, North 4th Street, Apt-D