[Discuss-gnuradio] uhd drivers compatible with usrp1 (Ebtisam Ahmed)

From: Mario L. Ruz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd drivers compatible with usrp1 (Ebtisam Ahmed)
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 00:54:29 +0100

Hello Ebtisam,

I have no experience with previous UHD versions, but I can tell you that I used the last version with UN210 and USRP1 and it seems to work fine.
It is true that I noticed some troubleshooting when executing the uhd_fft.py file, for example with "the peak hold value" or even when just running the file (the GUI got grey and not responsive) . However it seems to be a common problem in many computers (i checked it in two and the problem happened in un210 and usrp1) due to opengl or cpu overcomsuption. I say this just to expose some of the "strange" problems I have encountered so far.
To summarize, the master branch of UHD seems to not have problems of compatibility with USRP1.

--M