[Discuss-gnuradio] uhd drivers compatible with usrp1

From: Ebtisam Ahmed
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd drivers compatible with usrp1
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 02:23:21 +0500

hi all,

I have been using a usrp1 device for some time now and i have been
recommended to upgrade to uhd drivers for better support. I want to
ask is there much difference in using uhd driver as im very much
familiar with previous drivers now and can i easily use uhd drivers
too?? Plus is there some compatibility issues of usrp1 with the uhd
drivers???

Thanks for your help

Regards,
Ebtisam